Are you thinking of opening an online t-shirt store? Do you have a lot of ideas running through your head? When we propose something, different questions always arise. In fact, these help you keep every detail in mind. Today, online businesses are still booming. This is not something strange because e-commerce offers a stable business. Also, you don’t have to make a very large investment. It can even be open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Here are some details of the online stores. Specifically from t-shirt stores. Through these, you can have an idea of how to start in this world.
- 1 What we have to consider for the t-shirt design?
- 2 How to select the best material for t-shirts?
Advantages of a t-shirt store
Currently, t-shirts are in fashion and online sales are still present. For this reason, putting the two together to create a business is a fantastic idea. This idea is very attractive and some of the advantages are:
A low investment: Unlike a physical store, in e-commerce, you will not have to spend so much money. Therefore, here the investment is minimal. In addition, this is enough to create an excellent final product.
Automation: A t-shirt store has great benefits. For example, with the designs done, you will only have to contact a supplier. This person will be in charge of printing each one and sending them. Therefore, you will have a 100% automated business.
Compatibility with other projects: Full store automation can be combined with other projects. In fact, if the business grows, it is possible to expand it. For example, acquiring a physical space or increasing designs, collections. Even implement the sale of accessories or other types of clothing.
Top keys for a t-shirt store
Some of the main keys for an online t-shirt store are the following:
- Product quality is paramount.
- Also, you must have design experience. Because you will have to do new and different things. In order to capture the attention of consumers.
- Developing your own brand is one of the main keys. This will help the business grow, keep going and not get stuck. For example, having a name, knowing the competition, knowing how to differentiate your product from the rest. Even knowing how to position yourself in the market.
- In addition, you have to choose the audience you want to address.
- A good marketing campaign will also help you a lot.
Therefore, if you feel ready, it is time to make your idea come true. Dare to undertake and expose your online t-shirt store. Leave behind any fear or insecurity. Remember that beautiful designs and excellent quality make your business successful. Also eye-catching, attract customers, and more. All this is possible thanks to the different digital alternatives.
What we have to consider for the t-shirt design?
There are different ways to print designs on T-shirts or other garments. In fact, it is important that you understand all of them before creating your store. Because understanding them will help you make the right decisions. In order to earn money doing this activity. Next, we mention three of the most used options. These can be taken into account for quality control.
Serigraphy is ideal for bright or dark designs. This uses meshes stretched in a frame. Also, printers apply a few layers of ink to a T-shirt. Through different screens with different colored inks. In fact, screen printing is perfect for bulk printing of five or fewer colors. However, its configuration is very labor-intensive.
Through this method, the ink is applied directly to a T-shirt. Here, a special water-based ink is used and the designs are downloaded from a computer. Also, a specialized printer is needed. In order to transfer the ink directly to the physical shirt. Also, this option is the cheapest of all. Because there are no installation costs. The only bad thing is that it takes a long time to print each shirt. However, it is an excellent option for low orders.
For this process, an image is placed on a heat transfer paper. Then you have to cut the paper and place it on a t-shirt. With the help of a huge iron at high temperatures, the transfer paper melts into the clothes. This process makes the design part of the shirt without altering the image. Therefore, this option allows you to print color images on T-shirts quickly and easily.
7 technological tools you should know yes or yes. Click here.
How to select the best material for t-shirts?
Without a doubt, the most popular material is cotton. However, other common ones are pre-shrunk cotton and spun cotton. Hybrid fabrics are made up of mixed materials, such as polyester and cotton.
Benefits of each material
Most materials include different benefits. But, the most important thing is to assess the available budget. Also, take into account the functionality that these will have. Here are some of the most common benefits.
- Ideal for those looking for an excellent quality and fashionable material.
- These fibers are strong. Therefore, the garments will last longer.
- Also, for users, these shirts provide a more delicate finish compared to others.
- This type of cotton is fresh and very light.
Pre-shrunk cotton t-shirts
- This material is ideal for events that have a specific budget.
- A cheaper option than other cotton t-shirts.
- Also, it is a thicker fiber, with greater grammage and heavier.
- Best of all, this type of cotton will not shrink after washing.
- Polyester is recommended for training or sporting events.
- Lasts longer compared to cotton.
- It also does not shrink after washing.
- This allows eliminating sweat because it is an absorbent fabric. It also facilitates evaporation.
Hybrid T-shirts: Polyester and cotton
- They are a great choice due to the excellent price and quality.
- In general, this mixture is more durable than other materials. It is also smoother.
- The spots will be less noticeable. Compared to a 100% cotton t-shirt.
- Both mixed materials provide greater resistance to this garment.
You might also be interested in reading the fashion references on Cruella. Click here.