Swimwear are a piece of clothing that is used to swim, to bathe or to take sunbathe in different places such as swimming pools, rivers or beaches. These over time have undergone different changes from the six-piece swimwear of the nineteenth century to those wore today. Currently there are several models of swimwear, complete or two-piece that allow greater exposure to the sun. There are also men’s swimwear that generally consist in shorts that leave the back and belly uncovered.
On the other hand, each season is a new opportunity to start looking for and acquiring garments that add color, texture and dynamism to our wardrobe. If we are going to buy new swimwear, it is necessary to take into account how much we can invest because with this we will know if we can choose a classic design that we can wear for several seasons or a design with the latest fashion trends that we will wear a couple of times.
Tips for choosing the right swimwear
- When we are going to buy a swimsuit, we must take into account our physical characteristics to know what garments will enhance our curves or strengths.
- If you are one of those people who have narrow shoulders and waist but wider hips, I recommend a smooth design for the lower part while, for the upper part, a patterned design.
- If you have broad shoulders and back, it is advisable to use thick straps for the upper part and for the lower part, a garment with volume for balance.
- One of the best tips that I can give you when choosing a swimsuit is to never buy one smaller than yours, thinking that it will look better on you. The only thing you will achieve is that it tightens you and accentuates some parts of your body, in addition, this will make you feel uncomfortable and insecure.
- When you are planning a trip, the best option is to buy the swimsuit with time and without haste so that you can try on some models and see which one suits you best or which one suits you the most.
- On many occasions women are a bit complicated when it comes to clothing and swimwear are no exception. If you have very large chest or hips, you should avoid using patterned models in these areas because the only thing you are going to achieve is that it expands. On the other hand, if you do not have a toned body or you have gained a little weight and you want to hide it, what you should do is opt for dark colors that will help you refine the silhouette and hide the rolls.
- Another important recommendation is that you should choose swimwear according to the type of vacation you will have and according to your personal situations, for example, if you have children and you will run and play on the beach with them, there are some bikinis with the ones that you won’t feel comfortable with. You should also take into account the type of fabric and if the design you chose will last long or not.
The best swimwear trends with which you will look spectacular this 2021
Despite the circumstances that we are going through in these times, the swimwear trends for this 2021 are present for those trips to the beach or any nearby place within the city like swimming pools. For this season, some designs and prints from recent years continue to be present and bikinis and complete suits are considered popular.
Animal prints have remained in trend to this day and for this reason they cannot be absent from the swimwear recommendations for 2021. Undoubtedly, this print is experiencing a season of glory because some people around the world do not hesitate to include it in their closets. During the last months we have been able to see how some celebrities take advantage of this trend and show us the best designs in one piece and in bikinis.
For example, the Italian influencer, Chiara Ferragni opted for swimwear in fluorescent pink with an animal print that left her back uncovered. On the other hand, the snake print also had a leading role thanks to Hailey Baldwin who, through her Instagram account, showed one of her swimwear with small triangles in neon color. The renowned Kendall Jenner also added to her collection of bikinis, one with a leopard print that she combined with a Mango bucket hat.
If you are one of the women who do not like to attract attention or like to go unnoticed, we recommend wearing swimwear with nude or basic colors. One of the most important things about this trend is that you can combine it with accessories such as hats in slightly more striking colors. For example, recently blue or nude colors have become the kings of trends among many women because they provide versatility and make you look fantastic.
The black color is another excellent option that you should consider because like any other garment, this color never fails. You can find it in different cuts or necklines where you can choose which is the design that convinces you the most and the advantage is that you can make many combinations. You can wear it with skirts, jeans, shorts and with kimonos and adapt it to any situation or moment.
If what you are really looking for is to be in complete harmony with the beach and the jungle, swimwear with this print are the perfect option for you. This will allow you to get a real outfit for the holidays and the most important thing is that you can find different prints with palm leaves, tropical trees, flowers and more. In addition, like any other design, these prints also have different cuts or necklines that will adapt to your tastes and needs.
What you should keep in mind is that the design you choose makes you feel safe and helps you show off all those parts of your body that you want to highlight. There is also a wide variety of prices and qualities where your budget comes into play and how much you are will spend for this garment.